Compatibility with Mobile
Download the APP
Search "FitCloudPro" App on the App store or Google Play store.
Or scan the QR code to download:
Placement for all-day wear vs exercise:
● Make sure the tracker is in contact with your skin.
● Don't wear your tracker too tight, a tight wristband restricts
blood flow, potentially affecting the heart-rate signal. The
tracker should be slightly tighter (snug but not constricting)
With high-intensity interval training or other activities where
your wrist is moving vigorously and non-rhythmically, the
movement may limit the sensor's ability to provide a heart-rate
reading. If your tracker doesn't show a heart-rate reading, try
relaxing your wrist and staying still briefly.
Change the wristband
How to remove the wristband:
1. Move the button on the strap and will remove it.
2. Repeat on the other side.
3. Our have replacement straps sell.
Charge Your Tracker
Synchronization with APP
Before connecting, make sure your device is powered on and
your smartphone's Bluetooth is on.
Note: When you use it for the first time, please allow the
app all permissions to avoid some features being
1) Connect the App with the device, go to the menu at the
bottom of the screen, and click the icon "Device", Please click
"+ Add Peripheral Now".
2) There you will see the Bind Bracelet, Please click "Search
Now", You will see our device, please click SW207 and keep
your watch close to your phone to complete the pairing.
3) It will need few seconds for App and bracelet to synchronize
data. If time synchronization failed, the data in device will reset,
if successful, the data will be saved.
Disconnect from phone
Steps: Go to "FitCloudPro" APP→Device →Unbundling
Bracelet→Confirm→Go Setting→Bluetooth→Click our product
model→Forget this device
Change watch faces
You can switch the dial through the watch settings.
Or long press the main screen to enter the dial interface to switch.
1) Click or press the side button to activate the screen. Sliding
to the right or left. You can find the "Find Phone" function.
2) The phone will make sounds and vibrate to remind you
where the phone is. (Please make sure the phone volume is
Please turn on this function in app before taking photos.
Steps: Device → Shake for Photograph
Please turn on this function in app.
Steps: Device → Inactivity reminder → Set start/end time →
Sedentary duration → Enable