1. The wristband that comes with watch is made of flexible,
durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports
2. The buckle and frame on watch are made of stainless steel.
While all stainless steel contains traces of nickel and can cause
an allergic reaction in someone with nickel sensitivity, the
amount of nickel in watch meets the European Union's strin-
gent Nickel Directive.
3. Make sure the watch is not worn too tightly. The watch
should be worn loosely and can be moved up and down the
4. Before putting the watch back on your wrist, make sure your
skin is dry.
5. This watch is IP67 waterproof. But we do not recommend you
wear it for taking shower with warm or hot water. Such behav-
ior may reduce its life.
Note：Please remove your watch and consult your doctor
before re-wearing if you experience redness, swelling, itchiness,
or any other irritation or discomfort on your skin around.